"Keeping HOPE awake"
Do you remember that first moment where you first started to ask why coffee had different flavors and how that complex flavor come out the coffee?
My story began just 6 years ago and after traveling around Europe and discovering complex spectrum flavors and delicious coffee from 100% Arabica. It was not like what I tasted in my hometown, commercial and stale, very dark color roasted beans. I spent time to study Vietnamese Arabica coffee and was excited about its potential growth.
Shawshank Redemption is our favorite film of all time. We was inspired the Andy Dufresne’s character who would not allow grim circumstances keep him from hoping and following his dreams. Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. The beautiful quote of Andy in movie gave us an idea to build up the belief system for Bosgaurus Coffee.
We truly want to promote Vietnamese Arabica coffee and let the world taste our remarkable Arabica Sua Da. We named our business Bosgaurus Coffee and started our journey for a delicious cup of coffee. It is an ideal that we hope to live for and to achieve.
We only live once. Focusing on our vision, don’t give up hope. Get busy living or get busy dying.
Keeping HOPE awake.
OUR CORE VALUES
The 5 Guiding Principles are key to the internal culture of our organization
1. INTEGRITY & COMPLIANCE :
- Has conducted all affairs for integrity
- Does business the right way.
- Being open, honest and respectful at all times with our colleagues, with our customers and with all our stakeholders.
- Strive for 100% compliance, with 100% of employees fully complying 100% of the time.
2. CUSTOMERS FOCUS & SERVANT MINDSET:
- We are committed to care about every customer we see.
- Understand, develop, and create lifetime relationships with customers to profitably anticipate, satisfy their needs.
- Help our colleagues, employees, and employers, to understand and acknowledge their needs, passions and professional abilities and in turn, provide the resources, guidance and opportunities to bring out the talent in them.
3. HUMILITY & RESPECT:
- Practice humility and intellectual honesty.
- Treat others with dignity, respect, honesty, and sensitivity.
- Appreciate the value of diversity.
- Encourage and practice teamwork.
4. ENTREPREURIAL SPIRIT:
- Embraces critical questioning, innovation, and continuous improvement to keep we growing & make a difference,
- Seek and use the best knowledge to master our crafts,
- Proactively share your knowledge while embracing a challenge process,
- Find innovative ways of getting the job done
- Think anything is possible and have the tenacity to accomplish the goals
- Embrace & drive change,
- Challenge the status quo to lead to innovation.